On Saturday we decided it was time to feed the boys some rice cereal. After following the instructions for babies first cereal we discovered "solid" is a subjective term. Basically, what it amounted to was practice with a spoon.
As you can see Penn got the hang of the spoon pretty quickly. Logan on the other hand...

Well it will take alittle more practice but we are confident he will pick it up.
5 comments:
That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!
I was so glad that I ran into you on Saturday. Your boys are adorable.
I sure enjoyed feeding them on Saturday and spending time with you and your family
We started Miley on rice cereal too. We tried giving it to her in a bottle first and just cut a bigger hole in the top until she got used to it. Best of luck to ya!!
I usually end up looking more like Logan when I eat! So... we need to come hang out with you guys before an entire year goes by since we last saw you! I blame mostly myself for that.
Post a Comment