You guessed it, in the last 2 weeks Logan has mastered Da Da (Despite Mom's efforts to convince him Ma Ma is easier to say). Logan can't get enough of this new word. We took this video of our baby monitor the other night at 11:45 pm. He was supposed to be sleeping. I'm not sure how to edit the clip the first 22 seconds are the best.
Turns out Logan is right his Da Da is pretty neat. His Da Da ...
... feeds him and his brother at the same time (not an easy thing to do)
3 comments:
So does his 'da da da' keep you up in the middle of the night? We never had a monitor cuz every little noise wakes me and with one I would've never gotten any sleep!
He is so cute when he says Da Da. I did hear it once or twice when I got to watch him on Friday. Its so great to hear the talking. thanks for sharing
love ya
That is awesome, it is so fun to hear. I think Da Da is easier to say I think all you kids did the same thing. Unless mom was holding back on me.
Congradulations Spencer, keep up the good work.
Love Granpa G
Post a Comment