There is little doubt both boys are Daddy boys. Mom's alright until Dad walks in then it's all tears until Daddy can play and cuddle. What could make Daddy so much cooler? I think the other morning I may have stumbled upon his secret.
Spencer had volunteered to feed the boys breakfast. The boys usually eat a piece of fruit and oatmeal mixed with applesauce for breakfast. I guess Spencer felt they needed a little more. Because when I came out to see how things were going I found the boys eating Christmas sugar cookies! When asked Spencer explained that I didn't need to worry they had only eaten two, a piece. But not to fret cause he gave them milk too.
Maybe, just maybe, that's why Dad is so much cooler.
2 comments:
Hahahaha.....Oh Spencer
Sounds like something that would happen at our house. Busted, Spencer! :)
Post a Comment