Sunday, January 17, 2010

Team Work

Logan and Penn have officially learned when they work together things happen faster and they get away with more before we can stop the "fun". To illustrate I have just a few examples that happened just this week.
  1. We had just returned from grocery shopping and the boys are supposed to be playing with their toys while I bring everything in. Things were going as planed until the last trip. I walk in to find they have worked together and managed to pull the oven door open and climbed inside. That's right as individuals they are not able to open the oven ... together they can open the door and climb in!
  2. I'm positive this next one was planned. Logan through his strawberry jam covered pancake on the floor and as I'm cleaning it up Penn reaches over with his strawberry covered hands and rubs into my freshly washed hair. I'm sure they planned it all out when they were supposed to be sleeping.
  3. So now I'm in the bathroom trying to get strawberry jam out of my hair when I realize it's a little too quiet. I walk out to find that together they have muscled a chair out from under the table and Penn has used it to climb a top the table and is handing things down to Logan. I hope none of the mail was important because it was shredded before I had a chance to go through it.

Teamwork has taken the boys game to a whole new level. I guess Spencer and I are just going to have to step up and meet the challenge.

3 comments:

Chixon said...

Way to have a good attitude! Good luck with upping your game!

Anonymous said...

How funny! That is great teamwork!

Bailey Family said...

Wow! I sure do have smart nephews!!