Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun Inside

It's been kind of a rough winter. It's cold outside but instead of snow we have rain. No matter how I spin it cold rain isn't nearly as much fun to play in as snow. So as a result we've spent some serious time indoors. The kids have had a great time playing with pillows. We all remember playing those games as kids. Laying the couch pillows out and hoping from one the next, or hiding underneath them and popping out with a big "surprise!". The kids have discovered these simply joys and here is the proof.
Even Audrey gets in on this game. But that shouldn't surprise you because she follows the boys around like she's just one of them.
Hiding beneath the pillows with Grandpa, lots and lots of fun. If you can believe it Penn is still hidden in there.
Making my bed has even become a game. Audrey just loves to climb up and snuggle in all of my pillows. Silly girl.

2 comments:

Daryl said...

I had a lot of fun with those guys. As I did with you when you were little. Good thing I haven't taught them about hidding in the covers because that just messes up the bed. You probably remember cover sharks and that game.

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I happen to love those pillows, they sure have been used for a lot of fun and laughter