Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's A ....

At our 18 week ultrasound we were told the genders of our babies. They took some great pictures, you'll notice they are censored. It's a G rated blog! Plus we didn't want to embarrass our children before they are even born. We had another ultrasound the next week to check on their growth. Things look great, they are going to be big boys as their growth is a week ahead right now.

Baby B's profile

At the 21 week appointment, do you get the feeling we spend a lot of time at the Dr's office, they measured the belly. I'm measuring 27 weeks. Not sure if that's normal for twins but if we ever have a singletone it'll be fun to compare. At Easter we took a picture of the belly, Spencer was a great sport and also wanted to show off his belly.

It's kind of sad, he had to push out and I'm sucking in!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited for you guys! It was so good to see you today, Mary!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me to the list

Monica said...

Censored, really? You are too funny!!

Bailey Family said...

That is great sister. You look fantastic and I love the censored!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I would dare say that I took a good picture of you and Spencer