For Family Home Evening this last week, we decided to make banana bread. Turns out we are in no way Betty's (as in Betty Crocker). Things went smoothly enough until we realized in the 3 yrs we've been married we've never purchased baking soda, a quick trip to the store fixed that. Until we realized we either left all of our bread pans at Grandma Davis' or they're all packed away in some unknown box. Our college educations came through, and we were able to improvise using a Brownie pan. Our banana bread became something resembling cornbread.
No stress, it still tasted great!

3 comments:
I love it!! You guys are so funny! Thanks for sharing your story on the making of Bannana Bread at the Davis'.
I just love these blogs, it is so fun to see the pictures and hear the experiences
Gee, that looks good! Will you make me some next time I come up?!
Post a Comment