Thursday, March 20, 2008

What?!?!?

As many of you are already aware, we are expecting! We had our first ultrasound at 14 weeks. You can imagine our surprise, shock, disbelief when the nurse calmly announced "Looks like there are two". That's right we are having twins. Mary Elizabeth's Mom is a twin so we always new there was a chance, but when it happens it's still a shock.


"Baby A"

"Baby B"

Mitch (Spencer's bro) has affectionately named them Harry and Sea bass. These names won't stick, but as womb names they work.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

And the twins' names are Harry and Seabass. Oh yes, now the world knows!

Bailey Family said...

This is awesome sis. I am glad you put pictures up of the twins. Thanks for sharing!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I am glad the names aren't going to stick - good try Mitch. Anyway I am excited to see additional comments and pictures

Cory & Kristen said...

Mary,

Congratulations! When are you due? I am so excited for you. :)

Kristen (Marshall) Hill

Delia D'Nell said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! We need to have a catch up session. Anywho, I have a blog too... check it out!