Everybody poos, and our boys are especially good at it. There are signs that accompany such a feat. First sign - the fists of fury with a red face.
Penn working on something big
Not to be outdone Logan working on things
The second sign - Overwhelming sense of relief
Logan feeling good
Dad didn't recognize the signs and happened to be holding Penn just right that the following resulted ...
Clearly Penn feels remorse, NOT
Spenc took it like a champ and laughed the whole time. Parenthood has changed everything, even poo.
9 comments:
Ah the joys of babies! I had a similar thing happen like Spencer, but my baby was a lot older- you'd think i would've noticed earlier!
Wow! Thats some amazing CRAP!!!
Nasty, thanks for the pics!!
I... I have no words...
Funny how poop and boogers (although still disgusting) isn't as bad when it is your own baby's.
That picture of you Spencer is a keeper! Oh the joys. As our kids got bigger we always knew when we should move them up to the next diaper size because they'd keep blowing out. Just wait till it gets real stinky!
Mary...
Congratulations way too late!!! I am barely connecting to your blog through Kristen. I just wanted to tell you how darling your boys are. CONGRATS!!! How do you manage with two??? That is incredible. I struggle with the two I have and they are 2 1/2 years apart.
I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting caught up on your family since I haven't heard anything for years. Congratulations on becoming a mom, new house, new job, and everything! (And congrats on making it through pregnancy!) You are amazing!
Traci
NICE!!
Awe.some. We need to take a trip up to see you guys! We are having "Lord of the Rings" withdrawls. :)
Post a Comment