Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who's the Boss?

We've had a complete government take over. It wasn't hostile and no one had to seek refuge in Switzerland. Spencer and I recognize we are no longer in charge of our lives or house. The boys decide when we sleep, when we eat and even what chores get done. For example, they dedicate my laundry schedule (they produce more laundry then previously thought possible)! The most bizarre thing, we really don't mind too much, they are just so cute (I think they know it and use that against us). Here are some additional photos to prove my point.

Logan sleeping

A guess as to what it was like in the womb.

A gift from Uncle Mitch who thinks one can never have enough camo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!

Kati said...

So cute!! I love it. Especially the sleeping picture. i can only imagine how much change is taking place. I only know what it is like when one baby comes....and you have two! Wow hang in there guys. So much fun is all I can say.

Kellie said...

Your boys are so cute! They look like they are already getting big. When you look back on it, it goes by way too fast even if it doesn't feel like it is going fast at the time.

Kristin said...

You're right. They would take over us too! I don't doubt that you guys are wonderful parents to those cute boys!