This last week we had yet another first. Logan caught his first cold. It started with a cough I thought was associated with his teething. However it progressed to a bad cough, a runny nose, and red eyes. Little Logan had a rough go of it. He woke himself up on several occasions with his cough. We had to hold him during a few naps so he could sleep. Spencer ended up propping up one side of his crib to help things. There isn't much you can do for a baby with a cold. There isn't any medicine or special foods. All you can really do is run a humidifier and cuddle.
The good news Logan is just about over his first cold. The bad, but expected, news is Penn woke up this morning with a bit of a cough. I'm actually grateful they weren't sick at the same time. I was able to give Logan the love and attention I'm sure I received when I had my first cold, and if Penn does catch his first cold he'll get just as much love and attention. 
(New sleepers)
5 comments:
I think the first cold is just as hard as the parents as it is on the child. It's hard to watch your baby go through it. Hope your hanging in there too!!
Look at how cute that picture is!
yeah it is no fun when babies are sick!
Poor Logan give him a hug for me...Penn to for that matter they are just so cute!1
Cute boys in the sleepers, although I'm sorry they are (were) sick!
Yes, you can bet you got tons of loving and concern when you had your first cold. but it is so hard to watch your kids be sick and all the worry that goes along with that.
Post a Comment