Saturday, March 28, 2009

Growing Babies

6 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Oh my word! Look at how big they have gotten! Ha ha.. I was thinking to myself as I watched the pictures roll through, "there not going to have any room on the sofa for the sign..." and sure enough..It ended up on top:) They are so cute!

jen said...

So cute! I wish I would have done this with Anna. I still laugh out loud at the face-plants!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I love to see how much they change from one month to the next. This is such a great idea. My grandsons are the best

Kristin said...

I love the slideshow! I think it's so funny how Penn kept falling over. (In a non-mean kind of way...) They are such cute boys!!

Autumn said...

What a great idea. You are so awesome to label how old they are. That makes it easy to see how they have grown. They are so precious.

Kellie said...

I love seeing how much the babies change from month to month. Your boys are getting so big!