This week Mom took us to the zoo. It was great! We went with Aunt Monica, cousin Ayden and Grandpa Gudmundson. Mom made us wear these funny hats and must have put half the bottle of 50 SPF sunscreen on us. 
We saw all sorts of animals. The most interesting ones to look at were the people. They came in all sorts of sizes and the sound they most often made was "Oh look twins!" I guess we also saw giraffes, tigers and elephants. Here are a few pics of our day at the zoo.
7 comments:
Cute!! Looks like fun! Alexis and I sure missed out on hanging with such cool people in such a cool place!!
Fun! I love the hats and how excited the boys look. You gotta love the zoo!
Oh, so I was jealous then and I am more so now. I am glad that I got to go to lunch with you at least. I know Grandpa Gudmundson had a great time at the zoo with you as well
The boys looked like they were having fun, even if they were just watching the people! :) Shelby
That is the best pic of them in the stroller. Thanks for hanging out with us!!
I forgot to tell you this...even though I think you already know. Our blog is
http://hope2adoptbaby.blogspot.com
Shelby
What fun! I like to watch the people at the zoo more than the animals too.
Post a Comment