Stop means roll ... right?? Today a cop pulled Spencer over and he received a "Failure to Yield" ticket. We weren't too upset until we found out how much the ticket was! The boys and I thought with a little practice at home we could remedy the problem. So we put up a few signs around the house. Spencer has been a great sport. Love you Spencer!

3 comments:
Poor Spence, your driving record is just demolished now! How did your parents take the news?
That is hilarious!!! Maybe men need more signs like that. The more reminders for them, the better. Just kidding!
I just have to tell you I think you have the cutest twins I have ever seen. They just look so happy all the time.
Spencer, I am just plain shocked. I can't believe that you didn't know that stop means stop and not roll. (just kidding). I think we all get in that habit or in a rush at one time or another.
Post a Comment