Built into the DNA of every little boy is the need to seek out and play with a good stick. This is esp true if your Dad is Spencer. Spenc takes great pride in the fact that as a child he was very content to play with nothing but a stick for days on end. "It builds character and imagination". A few days ago the boys made Spencer proud. As you can see from the pictures the boys found some sticks and played contently.


We've been practicing our smiles. They are very cheesy but I can't get enough of them. It's esp funny when they are cranky and mom makes them smile before giving them something.
2 comments:
Your boys looks so big hefting those sticks around. Too cute! Just wait-the things that little boys play with gets better. Just yesterday Michael came in beaming with a 3 inch slug on his hand (slugs are a bit bigger here). I was absolutely delighted!
Too funny! I love having a boy too!
Post a Comment