Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trip to Idaho

Spencer has been working crazy hours. He's been averaging 65+ hours a week for 4 months. It's kind of stressful for both of us. I'm at home wondering when he'll be able to come home and he's at work wishing he could come home to us. It never fails on those really long days we have a conversation that begins with me saying "you will never guess what your boys have done". This last week the boys and I decided it might be good for us to take a trip to visit my sister Monica in Idaho and hope it reduces some stress. It was perfect as Sean was out of town for work. So we formed the single wives club.
We had a great time while we were there. We had picnic lunches, played in the dirt and best of all shopped!
Cousin Ayden was great to share and play with the boys. He was the only one that could be bothered for a picture. As you can see the swing set was a hit. Rocks are really cool right now. Whenever we go for walks the boys come home with a handful(which we try to return during the next walk). I guess it was only logical Logan take some for a ride.More cheese please!I just love this pictures. Ayden was showing the boys some bugs in the grass. It just seems like such a little boy activity complete with rocks. I sure love these little guys.

2 comments:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

What great grandsons I have. They are so cute learning about the world together

Monica said...

When are you coming back???