Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Much

It's been too long since our last blog. The problem, we just haven't done anything that exciting. I mean we were excited to finish painting the upstairs or put in another window casing in the basement. But I'm not sure it would catch your attention. So how about some random pictures of the boys, if nothing else Grandma and Grandpa will enjoy them.
Penn has a new fascination with Dad's hats. 30 sec's after breakfast he has to have one on and won't take it off without a promise of going outside and then he has to be coaxed to leave it behind. Both boys love Spencer's original teddy bear. His name "Bear", Logan is esp good at being soft with it and giving good snuggles. He's going to make a great big brother.

6 comments:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

thanks for the pictures. They show such personality

Bailey Family said...

Cute Pictures!! I can't wait to see some of my new neice!! (When she gets here)

Daryl said...

Well Grandpa really enjoyed the pictures, like you said I would. I can hardly wait to see the boys again, soon.

Kristin said...

14 days left! Wow, you are close! I would love to see pictures of your new painted walls (although I totally understand if you don't do a whole lot of blogging in the next several days... you have a lot to prepare for)! :)

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Cute pictures! I feel very unobservant-I didn't even realize you were pregnant. That is soooo exciting!

Autumn said...

I love little boys! They always have a "thing" that they love. Tractors are wonderful. Your mom said your having your beautiful baby today. I am thrilled for you. I hope everything goes well and that you post pictures soon.