The moment we get into the car they both start saying "tractor? tractor? tractor" until we see one. Then it's "Tractor! Tractor!" No sooner have we passed it then from the back seat I hear "More tractor" and then "tractor? tractor? tractor?" and so forth.
We recently went to the library and found a book about tractors. It isn't really a toddler book, it's one of those books you used in the second grade to do a report with. There is a picture of a tractor on every page. We have a video of Dad reading it to them but I can't get it to load. It captures the boys enthusiastically pointing to every picture and yelling "Tractor!" I'm not exaggerating when I say we read this book at least a dozen times a day with the same level of enthusiasm. I think my new camera recorded it in too high of definition. So how about a picture of the boys watching a tractor pull race on the computer with Dad. 
No comments:
Post a Comment