It's been a little over a week since we've come home and we've been super busy. We have to thank all of our family for taking such good care of us. I haven't had a day alone yet, which I'm soooo thankful for. I'm still not sure how we are going to juggle three kids and their schedules. Spencer and I are officially out numbered. Here are a
bunch of photo's of us.
We came home the afternoon of July 4th. With two older brothers Audrey is stuck with a lot of blue hand me downs, including her car seat. Thank goodness for Grandma Gudmundson and the quilt she gave Audrey.

The boys have done really well with their sister. They can't hold and kiss her enough. They are very worried about what she is doing and who is holding her. They have been awesome helpers, running for blankets or finding her binki when she is sad.

Our 4 mile walks to and home from the park have been put on hold so we've been doing more around here. The boys love their new pool. They esp enjoy a cold drink after swimming. Audrey has even enjoyed the outdoors. She is already a part of our family.

Logan and Penn invited a new game called table car. They love passing the hot wheel back and forth across the table. Their giggles are contagious.

I guess I've been a little picture happy the last week. Logan saw a spider on the other side of the glass door and ran for his "camera". I guess he felt the wildlife was worthy of a picture.

Turn about is fair play. "Smile Mom, it's your turn"

Corn on the cob is a huge hit around here. Both boys gobble it right up. Even cleaning corn is more fun with Grandma Davis.

We've been taking a ton of pictures of Audrey. For the most part she's been pretty patient although not entirely cooperative. Audrey has already found her place in our hearts and is truly a joy to have around. She has so many different facial expressions and already knows what she wants and how she wants it. We love her a great deal. We can't wait to see what adventures wait for our little family.

7 comments:
So precious I cant wait till I get to come up and see you all again!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! It will be fun to have a little girl to spoil and the boys to protect. :)
Love the blog. Dad and I sure had a lot of fun with your family when we were there. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully the boys won't forget us.
She is so beautiful! What a fun day to bring home your little angel!
Oh, she is a doll. I'm always amazed at how fast new babies just become "part of the family". The boys are so cute too.
How cute! I am so excited for your family. Congratulations!
What a doll!!! Let me know if you need anything! I'm sure her big brother will take good care of her! ;)
Post a Comment