Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our new kid sister

We have been spending a bunch of time with our Grandma and Grandpa Gudmundson this weekend because Momma and Dadda just went to the hopsital to pick up our new kid sister "Auders"(Audrey). We stopped by the other day and got to hold her and even give her a kiss. They say they are bringing her home tomorrow, she is pretty cute so that is ok with us. She just better not mess with our toys.


Penn and Logan










4 comments:

Me said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is so cute!!!! Wish I didn't still have 5 weeks to go, blah!!!

Jessica Madsen said...

Absolutely precious. Good luck bringing her home. She is gorgeous.

Autumn said...

What a sweet angel. Yay for pictures! I love her name. Enjoy every single moment. Congratulations!!

Daryl said...

I got to watch your boys in action and they have a lot of action inside them. We had so much fun watching them. I noticed that now they don't mind sharing their toys with Audrey. What good boys. Tell them Grandpa misses them.