It's finally happened, fall has arrived. It was raining so hard this morning we just had to cancel our daily walk to the park. It's only then I realized the problem. What am I going to do with 2 2 year olds ... indoors ... all winter? We have loved playing outside, but with the cold weather coming we won't be able to stay outside as long. Today's solution, fort building. It was great!
Both boys had to share the excitement of a fort with their puppies.

Earlier I had searched their closet trying to find warm clothes that still fit. Of course the gloves had to come out and go on.

But seriously if you have any ideas regarding fun indoor activities that preschoolers would enjoy, I'm all ears.
2 comments:
I saw this on a craft blog and thought about making it for Jenn's boys but then I was too lazy and cheap to start. It's a really cute idea though:
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2009/02/fort-table-cover.html
yesterday Aidan was entertained all afternoon by some paper, scissors, and gluestick. He had never used scissors before (or glue), and was content to cut a paper into little pieces and glue it on the other paper.
Post a Comment