Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cookies!

So this morning I suggested to the boys we make cookies. I thought we'd have plenty of time to squeeze a little cooking in. I've never been more wrong. The day was crazy. But the boys memories have greatly improved and after dinner they were insistant we bake cookies (Spencer may have agreed loudly with them!) But I made a promise ... so I kept it. We made my new favorite receipe. It has three ingredients and are literally ready to eat in less then 20 mins.

The boys helped stir things up. (If you've been to my house you know I literally do not have space on the counter for the two of them, I promise we just mopped)
They just had to taste things as we went, esp if chocolate chips were involved.
Done yet??
After a bath and wardrobe change ... Yummy! The cookies are pumpkin chocolate chip. Ingredients:
Spice cake mix
15 oz jar of pumpkin
Chocolate Chips
Mix, bake at 350 for 15-17 mins. If you make 30 cookies they are about 125 calories a cookie and not too bad. Plus they make the house smell great! Thanks to Liz for the awesome receipe!
You may notice a black smudge on the pics, turns out there is a little finger print on the lens, any idea how that happened?

4 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

CUTE!!! We will have to give that recipe a try!

Elizabeth said...

So glad they turned out!!! I wasn't too sure on the cooking time he he. Your kiddos are so dang cute!!!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

What a great, easy recipe. You will have to let me try one next time you bake them.

Kristin said...

I totally just made those exact cookies (same recipe) on Saturday and LOVED them!! Great minds think alike I guess. :)