I've fallen a little behind. Summing things up, we've been sick. Logan was so sick he not only threw up the bad bugs that made him sick but a great deal of his good digestive bugs. 2-3 weeks of little sleep means very little blogging. But we are getting over it. Penn was a little confused when Spencer explained the good bugs/bad bugs in Logan's tummy. He kept asking if Logan had bugs up his shirt?, kids say the funniest things.
Audrey has been growing. Earlier this month we went in for our 4 month check up. She's still in the 90th percentile for height and 80th for weight. She is just over 25 inches long! I love that the first thing Spencer said when I told him was "Good Job Love Love". He's right, it isn't easy feeding her every 3 hours and caring for her. It's a full time job ensuring her brothers don't love her tooo much. I should also say thanks to Spencer, without his contribution we couldn't have achieved such awesome results. I guess ... maybe ... we should also recognize Audrey's efforts. Good job baby girl you rock!
Audrey is truly an amazing baby. She loves the water and enjoys splashing her mama. She still sleeps so well and thinks her brothers are the most entertaining things ever. She loves to watch them play. Audrey has gotten very good at grabbing things and still jabbers all the time. She's got a great smile and pretends to be shy when she meets people. Audrey can roll from her tummy to her back, but only when she wants and never when mom wants. We have tracked her growth like we did the boys with fun pictures every month.
None of my kids have great balance at the beginning! Penn did the same thing. I just love it.
2 comments:
It is amazing how much they change month to month!! I can't believe she is that big I have an acceptionally awesome niece!!
Love the face plant, it was so funny and unexpected that I laughed right out loud. She is adorable and even came to me last night.
Post a Comment