Monday, December 20, 2010

In Summary

I left my camera at Candis' for a few weeks so I'm behind again. But in summary we've ...

had our cousins Ayden and Gavin over for a few days. We learned all about Thanksgiving (yes we used the globe!) and colored pictures to hang in the window.
taken Audrey to her first Utah State Basketball Game! We beat the Utes soundly and had a great time. GO AGGIES!
enjoyed Thanksgiving at Candis and Joe's. Penn and Alexis enjoyed coloring togethervisited Temple Square and saw all of the Christmas lights. It was amazing, the boys loved the Christus Statue and this weekend Audrey started eating rice cereal! It's very very messy but she enjoys trying. We have no doubt she'll catch on.

1 comment:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

I was wondering when you were going to blog. Love the pictures. Looking forward to seeing you