Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dreams Come True

As a family we really had a great weekend, it was packed with fun. It started with tower/tunnel building which were perfect for hot wheels and tracks.But the really awesome part was making Spencer's dreams come true. I guess when he was a kid he really, really wanted the Hungry Hungry Hippo game. It was a dream that was never realized. 20 years and 3 kids later his dreams have come true. We bought the game to share with the boys and Spencer was in HEAVEN. Although he did lose interest before the boys, I think they would have been content to play for 3 hours straight. And then the boys dreams came true, we made cookies. It was a great weekend. Although, I'll admit, not perfect. The boys have turned off their "listening ears" and no amount of coaxing or bribing is working. I'm not sure I'm going to make it to their 3rd birthday. If you have any ideas on how to turn those ears back on I'm listening ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hunger strike. Just stop feeding them and I'm sure after breakfast they'll be all ears...

just kidding.