Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Time!

Did you know with three kids in diapers we change just shy of 100 diapers in a week? We've had enough. The boys are officially 2 and a half so bring on the potty training. We have big boy unders (super hero's) a toilet seat adapter and a Car's step stool. This weekend is going to be crazy. Wish us luck, we may need it.

I just love this girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Diaper costs are horrible when you have more than one! My twins were potty trained just shy of 2 1/2. But then Aidan was a stinker and didn't train until he was 3 years 2 months!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Good Luck and have lots of fun. Hopefully it will go smoothly

Rach said...

Good luck! You'll be so happy when they are potty trained.

Autumn said...

They are just so cute! Good luck with "operation potty train". I hear your training for a big race. Yay for you! I hope it goes really well.