Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Logan woke up one morning and just started talking. I'm not sure he's stopped since. It's the cutest thing. He tells me that going to dinner would "be awesome. Really great" or asks "what is Audrey having this day?" when I'm feeding her solids. For Valentines Day dessert we dipped fruit in chocolate. He kept telling us "this is fun! I'm having fun".
Penn doesn't say as much but he still has some gems. When Logan wants to wrestle and he doesn't he tells him "Logan be a nice boy, be a good guy". Penn is always on the move and loves to tell us how "he runs soooo fast" or when he's doing something he thinks is dangerous, like going up the slide instead of down, he says "this not so scary".
We love are boys and are looking forward to what they say next.
Since the Aggies basketball game the boys have loved playing with their basketballs. They throw, "shoot" and randomly yell "Go Aggies!" They even sleep with their balls. I love it, you could say my dreams are coming true.
Audrey is still awesome. While she doesn't pull herself up she can stand alongside the furniture when propped. She's getting so strong. She jabbers all the time, dada is still her favorite, and loves jumping in her bouncer.

1 comment:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Kids say the darnest things. It is so true, I love it when they start talking and you get an opportunity to know what is on their minds. My grandchildren are the best.