Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Us

Recently I've read a few articles and talked with a few people who feel blogging paints an inaccurate picture. It's a false life that really doesn't exist and is way to cheery. I'm afraid I missed that tutorial when we joined the blogging world. I've tried to share both the good and the rough. Our life is in no way perfect. We really are just trying to share our lives with our family and friends, many of which live very far away. We've tried to illustrate the simply joys of family in a world that says family and kids are way too much trouble and not worth it. To that we say "Really? Family is great and kids are work, but so worth it!" As we look back on previous posts it's easy to see how much the Lord has blessed us. We are truly grateful for the good and the bad. So we'll continue to post snapshots of our lives and hope you enjoy it.
And as if you needed any proof that we're not perfect, here's a picture of a less then perfect moment.
Why is it so tough to get a good picture of all three?

1 comment:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

What do you mean? I love the picture, personality, personality and more personality.