Tall socks, short socks, socks with elastic in them, cute socks. It doesn't matter, Audrey won't wear them. She is a pro at taking them off. She can do it fast, she can do it slow, she can even do it on the sly. She sometimes has one sock off before I've even put the other on. With the boys I lost a total of one sock, not one pair, one sock! Audrey loves slipping them off at the grocery store, on the way into church or in the car and somehow they are gone, just gone.
I know what your thinking "So just put them back on". I can't she either intentionally loses them or she yanks them off and sucks on them. I can't put a soggy sock back on! So yes I know my child does not have socks on and it is snowing but I've already been through 3 pairs today and I promise she is happier this way. This girl just loves her toes, and I have to say so do I.
.
"What Mom?"
She had socks on when she got in the car, I promise.
She had socks on when she got in the car, I promise.
1 comment:
I love this post - it is so true, she really does not like socks on her feet.
Post a Comment