The deal was normally $200 but we paid a little less then $50. For that we received:
1 Hour photo shoot with a professional photographer
4 free sheets and a 11x17
3 head swaps
Blemish touch up
CD with 3 free poses including the copyrights
With 3 kids two and younger, gone are the days of having a friend snap a shot at a nice location. Getting three kids to sit still and look at the camera and smile is nearly impossible. We thought with head swaps we could get a pic with everyone looking at the camera and hopefully with pleasant faces (I didn't even dare hope for smiles).
The photographer was way silly and my kids loved it. She only took pictures for half an hour but the kids patience was running short so that worked for us. My only regret is I didn't have her take any of just the kids. I was too worried about getting a good family pic. We went back the next day and selected the pics we wanted, made a few upgrades and requested some head swaps. The pictures were ready in a week! Here are our favorites.

If you want to check out CityDeals just click here. We've loved it!
4 comments:
LOVE your pictures!...and we love city deals too! :)
Those are the cutest pictures. Your family is just darling!! Thanks for sharing!
I love the pictures. What a great family!
Those are great! Love them!
Post a Comment