
Audrey started crawling and her first two teeth came in. She's much happier and the boys are on high alert trying to keep their toys away from her.Then off to Idaho Falls. Uncle Sean and Aunt Monica watched the kids for a day. The boys got a chance to ride "big boy bikes" and loved it. They were naturals. I guess Logan kept saying "I'm riding a bike just like Mama!"
Spencer and I continued to Jackson Hole WY for another half marathon! Spencer has stayed true to his declaration after the last half, "I will never run more then 6 steps again". So he was my support crew. He did a great job, his pep talk involved playing "Eye of a Tiger" and went something like this "Just don't embarrass me." The motivation....
Jackson Hole was a great half. It was the perfect temp, the views were great and there were only 250 runners. The best news, I got a good nights rest and shaved just over 15 mins off my time! Kearsten and I beat more then half the pack. We were so proud of ourselves, we consistently passed people up to the finish line. We averaged 10 min miles the whole way.
I think I'll give my knees a rest and ride my bike for a little while, but I had a great time and it was almost enjoyable with sleep.
Spencer and I continued to Jackson Hole WY for another half marathon! Spencer has stayed true to his declaration after the last half, "I will never run more then 6 steps again". So he was my support crew. He did a great job, his pep talk involved playing "Eye of a Tiger" and went something like this "Just don't embarrass me." The motivation....
Jackson Hole was a great half. It was the perfect temp, the views were great and there were only 250 runners. The best news, I got a good nights rest and shaved just over 15 mins off my time! Kearsten and I beat more then half the pack. We were so proud of ourselves, we consistently passed people up to the finish line. We averaged 10 min miles the whole way.
I think I'll give my knees a rest and ride my bike for a little while, but I had a great time and it was almost enjoyable with sleep.
2 comments:
Good job!!!!! I'm so bummed the Logan half is all sold out and I was too late. I was hoping to shave some time off my best half. So now what? I need something or I won't run, ya know?
Looks like you are having a busy summer as well. Looking forward to seeing you over the 4th.
Post a Comment