Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls Camp

Last month, yep I'm a little behind, I had the amazing opportunity to go back to girls camp. This time as a leader. It was great, really great. We have such an amazing group of girls. It was great to participate in numerous inspiring devotionals, a faith fall and testimony meeting around the camp fire. I loved singing camp songs again and even learned how to "Ride that Pony". This blog is mostly to share our roll call we did for the stake. It's not the best quality but you get the idea. What a creative bunch.

A huge thank you to my in laws for staying with the kids while I was gone, it's great having such wonderful family.

2 comments:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Hey I loved the roll call. It was cute. You go to have faith

Kristin said...

Hi Spencer and Mary Elizabeth! I don't know if you've heard or not, but there is a USU 61st ward reunion on Saturday, Aug. 20th at noon at Adam's Park if you can come! There was an announcement on Facebook, but anyone who's ever been in that ward is invited. It is a potluck and it would be so fun to see you if you can make it! :) -David and Kristin Sanders