July is just flying by, I've fallen behind and missed some milestones. So here we go. We celebrated Audrey's first birthday with a bang. We went to Logan and enjoyed fireworks, and had a mini adventure that involved a surprise sleep over at Aunt Christine's with a broken water pump in our new car. But don't worry it all ended well and was covered under warranty.
The next day we had a party with some family. We enjoyed food....

Presents....

Balloons, the best gift you can give a one year old. She waved it around and laughed for a full 30 mins.....

and Cake! Aunt Becky made a butterfly cake. It really was amazing and tasted great.
Audrey started with just a taste,
Audrey started with just a taste,
I think she thought it was good....

Really Good .....

"This is not fun I'm dirty and I can't get it off!" I had to scrub the wall and pantry door because she was waving her hands all around trying to get it off, cake was flying everywhere. It was very funny.

Now that Audrey is more then just a cute lump and mobile her brothers love playing with her. The are generally very sweet and gentle with her. This is the three of them playing follow the leader in the backyard.

Audrey has been a true delight and a wonderful addition to our family. She smiles easily and is learning new things so quickly. She loves to be in the middle of the fun and adores her brothers. She laughs with (or at) them every day. She is the curtest little girl ever even without a ton of hair and only 2 teeth. She can be a diva, but even that is cute. She loves to snuggle her puppy before bed and enjoys eating rice, lots of rice. Happy Birthday Audrey!
2 comments:
She's one already?! WOW, what a fast year! Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness sakes, you have SUCH a cute family! By the way, I just LOVE working with you in YW. You are awesome!
Post a Comment