Monday, October 10, 2011

Utah State Homecoming

I've put this post off for as long as I can. We really had a great time at the homecoming game. Plus I got some fun pictures of the kids. It's just, in the end ... the game was so sad. I don't even like football and I almost cried.
Could Audrey wear anymore Aggie necklaces? Maybe, she loves to accessorize. Since the game every time we say Go Aggies, Audrey claps her hands. It's the cutest little cheer.
As you can see, Penn loved cheering with the ginormous finger. He was so happy to be at the game, esp because Uncle Mitch came up.
Logan wouldn't cooperate for a picture but Uncle Mitch came to the rescue. The game may have ended badly but as you can see we had a great time. Go Aggies!

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

The Aggies have had a rough season, for sure. Looks like fun though!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Love the pictures