The month of Oct was a whirlwind of activity. One of the highlights, we celebrated our 7 year anniversary. It was great. We found a little sushi place with a funny name
and went to "Thriller" by the Odyssey Dance Company. It was a great show with amazing dancers. They had zombies walking around before the show, because their dancers they really had the "zombie walk" down. 
Spencer and I truly feel blessed. It hasn't all been easy but it's been amazing. We laugh often, work hard and still enjoy doing all sorts of things together.
Random story, when we were in Moab for our half marathon the kids were sick. Somehow Penn ended up in our bed but he was squirmy and kicking so Spencer at 2 in the morning said something to the effect of "I just can't sleep with 3 people in this bed". Thinking I was helping I got out of bed and slept with Logan on the little blow up mattress on the floor. But I didn't have a blanket or pillow and Logan wouldn't share. So I was up all night shivering thinking I was helping Spencer get some sleep before our big race. But Spencer was in the bed wondering why I had left because now he had to sleep with his arm around Penn so he wouldn't fall out of bed. He didn't get any sleep either. But he didn't say anything cause he thought I had left so I could get some sleep before the race. Imagine us both laying there wishing for the same thing but each thinking they were helping the other. The next morning when we discovered what had happened we had a good laugh in our sleep deprived state. I think that story sort of illustrates some great aspects of our relationship. Even after 7 years we still try to think of the other persons needs and wants and when your married to such an amazing person it really isn't that hard to do. Love you babe!
1 comment:
Awww what a cute story, I loved it! :)
Post a Comment