We had a great Halloween this year. The kids liked their costumes and of course they ended up with way too much candy. The boys got to be Thing One and Thing Two from Dr. Suess's "The Cat in the Hat". Grandma enjoyed reading them her copy of the book. The boys loved reading along. Can you believe my local library doesn't have this classic!?

Audrey may not have been "the cat" but certainly the cutest little pink cat you ever did see. She had not idea of what to expect but because the boys were uber excited she was too. Once she realized people put things into the bucket she developed an iron grip and wouldn't let go. Spencer didn't realize it but she even eat candy while trick o treating, wrapper and all.
So here's the question of the day. Do you "sneak" some of your childrens Halloween candy? I'll admit I have. It's not hard, it's truly like taking candy from a baby.
5 comments:
She is not a cat, she is the pink panther. I am surprised at you Mary Elizabeth, we never took candy from your stash.
What cute little trick or treaters! :)
Of course we take candy from our kids! We call it the 'parent tax' in our house. But we only let our kids keep about a dozen pieces of candy this year and then we tossed the rest - so it wasn't too hard to snatch a few of the pieces that we wanted :).
Love the pictures, but I won't answer the question because I might incriminate myself.
Post a Comment