We had a great valentines, thanks in part to Pinterest. Have you heard of it? I'm simply addicted. I have no creative bone in my body, zero. But pinterest takes everyone elses and puts it on line, with instructions. Stuff from dessert to home decor, fun sayings and motivational quotes to all sorts of crafts. It's great.
But I digress, while on pinterest I found these "super" valentines and just knew the boys would love to take them to preschool.

The boys loved sharing with all their preschool friends. Miss. Michelle gave them valentine monkeys. I caught Logan enjoying his and a book all dressed in his valentine red.
So the moral of this post, check out pinterest its amazing. And if you want an invite let me know.
3 comments:
Those are so cute! And yes, I love Pinterest too. It is a guilty pleasure, but then I don't feel guilty because it helps me be creative and do something productive? So it's a good thing. :)
My boys made those same Valentines this year! I love Pinterest!
What great valentines. Looks like you guys had a fun day as well.
Post a Comment