Friday, June 29, 2012

Hey Again

Hey, it's been awhile but I promise we haven't been sitting around twiddling our thumbs. We've been super busy. Here are just a few of the big highlights. 
We visited Baby Animal Day once again. Audrey loved the baby ducks and as you can see the boys took things very seriously when holding the bunnies. One of our favorite babysitters went with us and was a life saver. Thanks Tiffany!

We celebrated Easter with my family in Idaho Falls. Monica blessed our newest and very cute nephew. We also showed off new Easter outfits. I'm blessed with a wonderful friend who is a wizard with a sewing machine. She helped me sew Audrey's dress. Yep, I made that practically all by myself.

The boys had a commencement for preschool. They really enjoyed preschool but to say that don't perform on demand doesn't really capture the disaster it was. Logan was too busy watching everyone else to actually sing and Penn just wanted to run around and explore the stage. When Penn grows up he wants to be a "train guy" and Logan wants to "work on roads and play in the dirt with daddy".  
For Christmas Grandma and Grandpa Gudmundson bought us a year pass to the zoo. We've loved going a couple times a month esp when friends join us. The new polar bear and river otter exhibits are amazing. 

Finally, we took the kids camping at Crystal Hot Springs. Penn tells us it wasn't really camping because we weren't actually in the mountains. I guess we'll have to try again. But we had a great time swimming and sleeping in the tent in a crazy windstorm. 
Another notable thing, Penn was our quiet child in Sacrament Meeting a month or two ago. He did well, until Dad signed "I love you" to him and he flashed it back. When we realized he had a captive audience all of a sudden he loved everyone in the congregation and couldn't stop signing. Next he just had to show off his new sandals but that required lifting he leg up over the banister and pointing at them. I guess we have a little work to do but lets not forget he's only 3.
We've also enjoyed some great time with the Davis'. Stay tuned for more great pictures.

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your kids are getting so big. Miss you!

Daryl & Gayelene said...

thanks for blogging again. I love to see the pictures