Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Games We Play

I used to have a day job but now I play games with Logan and Penn most of the day. How lucky am I?? Pretty lucky!! We stretch arms and legs, we sing songs, and enjoy time in the swing. Here are a few pictures of some of the other games we enjoy.

Tummy Time is a favorite for Mom but the boys don't enjoy it as much. This is Penn and Logan refusing to play despite Mom's best efforts. This game works their muscles so they'll be able to roll over and crawl in the coming months.

Logan and Penn enjoy playing with the puppy's their Aunt Jenny gave them. The texture of the dog is different then most of their other toys, which according to the books is good for the boys.


We just discovered this game. It's supposed to help the boys realize they have two ears and they can hear independently from each one. It also seems to work their neck muscles.

Playing games with Logan and Penn is better then any day in the office!

5 comments:

jen said...

Those games sound really fun! I have only played tummy time with Anna. It makes her really mad. :) Tell me about more games that are good for babies! I sometimes get a little bored during the day. I am sure two keep you busier than one, but I can use all the help I can get! :)

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Hey,
I loved the video. that was fun watching Logan play. Does Penn do as good? In fact I loved the whole blog - a lot of cute pictures of the boys.
love ya

Anonymous said...

I don't know if any kid likes tummy time at that age!
Looking at your blog makes me miss when my twins were that age!

Delia D'Nell said...

Your boys are so cute! I need to come and see you to catch up and also see your cute babies!

Jessica Madsen said...

you boys are so beautiful! you are the ultimate wonder mom! we sure miss seeing you guys!