Your boys are so darling. They each have their own look don't they. You must be very fast to catch their smiles with the camera. I'm always just a little too slow.
You boys are so darn cute! I am so happy they finally started to smile for you! The look on their faces just screams "Mom and Dad you are my favorite people in the whole world!"
9 comments:
OH my gosh! They are so cute!
Very Cute!
Your boys are so darling. They each have their own look don't they. You must be very fast to catch their smiles with the camera. I'm always just a little too slow.
Opps, I guess I was signed in as Jeremy.
they say..CUTE!! I can't believe they are so big!! Hope you enjoyed The Office!!
Oh, how I love those little buddies! Great pics Sis!
They say, "I just ate!" or "I just pooped!" Okay, they are probably thinking: "I love Mom and Dad!"
You boys are so darn cute! I am so happy they finally started to smile for you! The look on their faces just screams "Mom and Dad you are my favorite people in the whole world!"
All smiles? Were they still smiling after BYU's smackdown last night?
Can't wait to see you and those adorable twins at Christmas.
Post a Comment