Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's A Cover Up

Spencer has got to be one of the best dads ever. The other day he was changing Logan's diaper when I noticed he had forgotten to snap his onsie before he put on his pants. When I pointed out the mistake he simply stated "All super hero's where their unders on the outside and this is Super Logan". He proceeded to do the same thing for Penn. From then on he had the boys flying around on their stomachs. We also had to refer to the boys as Super Logan and Super Penn for the rest of the night. If I forgot he would correct me. For example .. "Look at Logan's smile" ... "Super Logan's smile" ... "O no, Penn spit up" .... "Super Penn". It was a fun evening but I think it was all just a cover for a silly mistake.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

SO cute! We always knew you were parents of super heroes! (Thanks for your e-mail addresses)

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Spencer would not make a mistake like that - after all he is super dad. He was just revealing the true identity of my grandsons. It was fun to see them on Saturday.

Daryl said...

I can't believe you gave away their secret identities. But I am hardly surprised, you see it runs in the family. I saw it in them right off. I wonder what their super power is.

Dad