Hey Mary E! It's Nebel :) Your boys are adorable - Hope life is treating you good :)
That is the cutest thing ever. I love when babies start to laugh. Your boys are so cute....hope all is well!!
That is Hilarious!! It made me laugh to. Thanks for sharing I love it, and can't wait to see you today!
That is the funniest! I love it when babies laugh!
That is hilarious! Funny how the simplest things get the biggest laugh!
Love that sound... can't wait to get some baby time at Thanksgiving
thanks for making my day. its the best laugh ever. Has Logan laughed like that yet?love ya
Little ones that spread joy were ever they go. You used to do that when you were little too, over the dumbest things. That is a treasure of video.Love you guys see you soonDaryl
That is so cute. I love baby laughs. How fun. Your boys are getting bigger-time flies.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hey Mary E! It's Nebel :) Your boys are adorable - Hope life is treating you good :)
That is the cutest thing ever. I love when babies start to laugh. Your boys are so cute....hope all is well!!
That is Hilarious!! It made me laugh to. Thanks for sharing I love it, and can't wait to see you today!
That is the funniest! I love it when babies laugh!
That is hilarious! Funny how the simplest things get the biggest laugh!
Love that sound... can't wait to get some baby time at Thanksgiving
thanks for making my day. its the best laugh ever. Has Logan laughed like that yet?
love ya
Little ones that spread joy were ever they go. You used to do that when you were little too, over the dumbest things. That is a treasure of video.
Love you guys see you soon
Daryl
That is so cute. I love baby laughs. How fun. Your boys are getting bigger-time flies.
Post a Comment