Saturday we had the opportunity to return to Cache Valley for one of our most favorite things, Aggie Basketball! It was the boys first real game and as such they were dressed for the occasion. Mom must have sang the Aggie Fight Song 30 times while dressing the boys and another 50 on the way up.
The boys had a great time, although they both slept through the second half. We can't wait for the next opportunity to go to a game. The Aggies won, although it was a little rough. But this family has learned to never doubt Coach Stew, it's going to be another great year for Aggie Basketball. GO AGGIES!
7 comments:
What a cute Aggie family! I find myself occasionally missing cache valley as well. Such good memories and friends were made there.
The boys are getting so big and we have yet to meet them! Good old days of Aggie Basketball... we better get up there for a game!
How fun! We haven't been back up for a game since we moved four years ago.
Looks like alot of fun. Glad that you got to go. I know how much you enjoy basketball games.
I'm so jealous, I bet it was a blast, just like always!!!
Looks like you had fun!!
Looks like fun! Gotta love aggie basketball. Wish we could have seen you while you were here. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment