Monday, March 9, 2009

Working Hard

We've had so much help with our basement and this weekend we had a little more. My family came up to help sheet rock. We rented a lift and had the sheet rock ready to go. The guys worked hard for two days and got a ton done.

There is still a bunch to do so if you feel like hanging sheet rock, come on over!

While Spencer had help in the basement I had a ton of help with the boys. I finally got a pic of the boys in the bath. When I'm by myself I always forget to grab the camera before I put a boy in the tub and I never put them in together when I'm alone. This weekend we were able to do both. The boys love the bath and their bath toys, the rubber ducky and turtles are favorites.

It was a great weekend. Thanks everyone for your help in getting to this point!

4 comments:

Bailey Family said...

I am excited to see it this coming week.

Daryl & Gayelene said...

It was a lot of fun for us gals. I know the guys worked really hard, I was amazed about how much they got done.
love ya

Anonymous said...

Man, I would love to have a finished basement! one day....

Kellie said...

Cute tub pictures! Your boys are getting so big.