Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Taste

So the other day Mary Elizabeth, the boys, and I were out running some errands.  The boys were starting to get alittle cranky and we had one more stop.  We didn't want to pack up the boys again so I decided to run in and leave the rest of the family in the car.  The boys were whinny so I thought some oldies might sooth their nerves.  I flipped on the radio just in time for some Pink Floyd.  The boys stopped whinning immediatley and listened intently.  After I got back "All Along the Watchtower", a personal favorite, came on and the boys started to sing along.  Ok, mabye they weren't singing along, but they were making happy noises.  I am happy to see that at least the boys have picked up my good taste in music.



2 comments:

Daryl & Gayelene said...

But Spencer what about Country music

Mary Elizabeth said...

It was truly amazing. I think classic rock is my new favorite!