Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Jobs

Spencer and I recently got new jobs. Spencer moonlights as a barber now. The boys received their first haircut this week, and traumatic doesn't even begin to describe it. These were the best pictures we could get.


I got a new job as a Betty. That's right Betty Crocker. My sister Monica did a very dangerous thing and gave my husband homemade strawberry freezer jam. He convinced me to give it a shot. I've never done anything like that before but why not? 30 jars later I'd say I make a pretty good Betty.
Just a few problems. Where are we going to put all of these jars? We don't have a deep freeze. Plus Spencer is the only one that likes strawberry jam, these jars aren't going anywhere fast.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Glad I could be such a good influence, how about some canned pears next?

Daryl & Gayelene said...

Stawberry jam isn't bad at all, especially if it turned out as good as Monica's.

Jennifer said...

Did you save any of the hair?

I know exactly how you feel. Every spring I would make loads of strawberry jam for the family; and, I do not like strawberry jam either. I think it is a spring fever - love - insanity - thing.