
Every now and again I get out without the boys. It doesn't happen much but when it does Spencer enjoys spending time with his sons. They often go for car rides or watch car overhauling shows or even play basketball on the little hoop. But their favorite activity to do without Mom is to go to the hardware store. This involves getting a "race car" cart, making funny race car sounds, and steering the cart around the store. Both boys are getting very good at playing with the steering wheel. This last trip to the store I got to come along to look at paint samples for the basement (yes we are nearing the painting stage, finally). I sure love these guys, the cute little ones and that big handsome one too!
4 comments:
Those boys are so cute each time I see them they just get cuter and cuter. Which is pretty hard since they are already so cute!!
They have got to get one of those shopping carts and the Home Depot around here, Ayden would dig it!!
They were so much fun to watch last night, thanks for bringing them over. I just love those guys as well
Does Spence have a faux hawk? Oh boy...
Post a Comment