Logan is a very observant and cautious little boy right now. This is esp true when it comes to his food. If it isn't pureed then it can't be good. Puffs, bread crumbs, green beans, mushed banana ... all too chunky. We tirelessly work to convince him to put it in his mouth but his little tongue always pushes it all out. As his parents we recognize this quirk but still try to encourage him to try things.
I love, absolutely love, spaghetti and hoped this love for pasta would manifest itself in his genes. As you can see my hopes have been crushed.
And then two days ago something changed and his "turkey dinner" stayed in!! This doesn't mean all solids are worthy of his taste buds but we are making progress. Silly little boy
3 comments:
babies are amazing with their tongues. I remember giving Aidan stage 3 baby food with the chunks and he would eat all the stuff but then spit the chunks out.
I am so glad that he ate his Turkey dinner! I bet that has been frusterating for you.
Cute picture! Aren't they funny?!
Post a Comment