Last week we were blessed with the opportunity to take the boys to Pennsylvania to visit the family and meet Great Grandma Peterson for the first time. It was an awesome trip. Grandma and Grandpa Davis went out of their way to make sure everyone was comfortable and taken care of. Between their Grandparents and Aunt Jenny the boys were spoiled. Here are a few highlights.
The 4 generation picture. What a good looking group!
When Brent and Ellen found out the boys enjoyed the Salt Lake Aquarium they suggested we visit the Baltimore National Aquarium. It was AMAZING! They had so many types of fish and the shark tank was impressive. I don't think I've seen a larger tortoise, we even got to see a 3 toed baby sloth.
The Aquarium doesn't allow you to take the stroller in, however they lend you baby backpacks so it all works out. We don't think Logan blinked the entire 2 hours we were there! He just soaked it all in. Penn fell asleep for 30 mins but the rest of it he was wide awake.

These jaws were ginormous! The picture was back lite so I played with it a little. This aquarium gets 6 stars out of 5. I highly recommend it to anyone who may find themselves in the area. Plus the Baltimore Harbor is fun to see.The Davis clan after the Aquarium.
3 comments:
Looks like it was a lot of fun. One of these days dad and I will have to go with you to see all the sights. It looks fun
My wife is an AWSOME blogger!
No strollers, what's crazy!! Thank goodness you are both fit with strong backs!! It looks like a good time!
Post a Comment