Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Trip Part 2

What's a trip to PA without a stop at Hershey? Spencer had been looking forward to showing the boys the wonder of Chocolate World, how could I resist - chocolate was involved! The boys loved the ride. Penn kept trying to climb out of the car to get a closer look, or maybe a taste! After the ride we got Hershey shakes and of course everyone wanted to share. I think the boys tried chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream that day. No word yet on what was favorite. I'd imagine the boys thought all three were favorite.
With the Hershey chocolate song playing in the heads the boys drifted to sleep. "Hershey Chocolate, Hershey Chocolate. Real Milk Chocolate ..." Making the ride home blissfully quiet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have too many fond memories of Chocolate World to count.

Spencer said...

Hershey's Chocolate, Hershey's Chocolate, it's a Hershey's Chocolate World, where ever you go, no matter how far, you'll always find a Hershey's bar, Hershey's Chocolate, real milk chocolate, Hershey's the great American chocolate bar.